Peter Hills Church of England School

Government Links - Parental Support

We are here to help all our families access the support they need. Should you need any advice or support please see our Community and Family Liaison - Naomi Palmer 

Local Job Centre

Make a benefits claim or change your existing details. Get support getting back to work.

Southwark Emergency Support

Southwark Emergency Support Scheme (SESS) can help if you're a Southwark resident who is facing a crisis, emergency or disaster and needs help.

Hardship Fund

A guide to applying for a payment from the Hardship Fund. The fund helps low paid workers who are victims of crime.

Image result for universal credit

Universal Credit

Universal Credit is a payment to help with your living costs. Check eligibility and apply here.

Image result for discretionary housing payment

Discretionary Housing Payment

Struggling to pay your rent? 

Discretionary Housing Payments (DHPs) can provide extra money to help to meet your housing costs.

Image result for council tax reduction

Council Tax Reduction

Apply to your local council for Council Tax Reduction (sometimes called Council Tax Support).

Covid-19 Support

Are you part of a local community group supporting the vulnerable during COVID-19? Mutual aid could assist your effort. 


Image result for together support solutions

2gether Support Solutions

Providing essential support services, from procurement and facilities management to catering and housing support.


Domestic Abuse Helpline

Are you experiencing domestic abuse? There is help out there. 

Image result for citizens advice southwark

Citizens Advice

Citizens Advice is a network of charities throughout the UK that give free, confidential information and advice to assist people with money, legal, consumer and other problems.

Government Links - School

Get Information About Schools

Compare School Performance 

Financial Benchmarking 

Funding Allocations  

Parent View